We are proud to have partnered with our RACE TO ZERO partner, Tech Zero, which is one of a group of tech companies committed to fighting the climate crisis.
We believe that by joining forces with the likes of Allplants, Habito, Revolut, Wise and others to make the progress to net zero faster.
We have to act now to protect our planet
Climate science shows that we all need to act now to keep global warming to below 1.5°C - the critical level of heating to avoid the worst impacts of the climate crisis.
Gain a competitive advantage
Consumers, investors, shareholders and employees are increasingly demanding businesses act responsibly and have ambitious climate action plans.
Grow your business
Be recognised as a climate leader. Being part of this network offers far reaching collaborative and networking opportunities to support you on your journey to net zero.
At Roots and Hoots, we’re committing to reach net zero emissions by 2021. This means limiting our company’s carbon footprint in line with keeping global warming to below 1.5°C - the critical level of heating to avoid the worst impacts of the climate crisis.
The commitments we’re making
As part of our net zero commitment, we will:
- 1. Measure all our global organisation’s greenhouse gas emissions, including scope 3, and report them publicly each year.
- 2. Publish more details about how we plan to reach net zero by the end of 2021, including setting a net zero target date by 2050 at the absolute latest, and an interim target(s).
- 3. Appoint a member of our executive team to be responsible and accountable for our net zero target.
- 4. Communicate our climate commitments in other meaningful ways, including to our customers.
- 5. Report our progress on short and medium term targets to our Board annually, and on our website.